Donate to Legislative Ag Chairs
If you would like to support the 2020 Legislative Ag Chairs Summit with a credit card, you can do so with confidence through PayPal. State Agriculture and Rural Leaders Legislative Agriculture Chairs Summit brings together leaders in agriculture to investigate and develop creative and collaborative ways to address timely issues related to agriculture and rural policy. This special gathering of the leadership of the state House and Senate Agriculture Committees, Rural Caucuses, and committees that over see Rural Revitalization takes place May 29-31 in Boise, Idaho.
Industry and individual support for this program is the energy that makes it work. This is a unique opportunity to address key issues with state agriculture and rural leadership as well as experts from across the country and we invite you to participate through sponsorship. Attendance is limited; the 2019 meeting had 170 state and provincial legislators from 45 states and 6 Canadian provinces.
All on-site expenses (registration, rooms, meals) are provided by the Summit to state and provincial legislators, and travel scholarships are available for those without state or campaign travel funds. Continually decreasing state and provincial support for travel requires us to provide these scholarships. We do not want lack of state funds to inhibit a legislator’s participation. In order to continue to support attendance, we must have your support. Contributions from the private sector are absolutely crucial to accomplishing this program.
As a private industry member you are a full member of SARL and will;
- vote on resolutions and board members.
- be recognized on all Summit materials, SARL’s website and signage.
- be provided the opportunity to include information in the attendee packet.
- receive free registration for company officials.
- help plan the agenda (for 2020 and 2021 - depending on the timing of your commitment).
- be able to use your sponsorship as a tax deduction since SARL is a 501 c(3).
After two years of study and open discussion by attendees and the elected board, SARL has a new private industry dues structure to insure continued viability and funds for legislator participation. The new levels are:
- Visionary, an annual membership fee of $10,000. This level receives free registration for three attendees, special recognition on all signage and a display area if you wish. All Visionary level members will have an opportunity to be recognized at a reception or meal and will be able to introduce their team at that time.
- Legacy, an annual membership fee of $7500. Members receive free registration for two attendees.
- Heritage, reserved for smaller non-profits, an annual membership fee of $4000. These associations would receive complementary registration for one attendee.
- Benefactor members, who are limited to state level organizations that want to support the participation of legislators from their state. This $2000 level donation provides no attendance to the Summit and the funds are reserved for travel and expenses for those state attendees. It provides for listing of the organization on the website and at the meeting.
Please click the button below to donate to the Summit. Confirmation of your donation and sponsor registration material will be sent to you. Donations exceeding $2,000 will need to be verified by PayPal or broken into smaller amounts. Click the button below to support us. Thank you.