WHAT WORKS,WHAT DOESN'T
The twelfth annual Legislative Agriculture Chairs Summit was successfully held at the Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel in Vancouver, British Columbia.
A very big thanks to everyone who helped to mke the 2013 Legislative Ag Chairs Summit a huge success. Speaker presentations are now available for review, and resolutions are posted.
Mark your calendar for January 3-5, 2014 for the next Legislative Ag Chairs Summit in Oklahoma City. More information on this gathering will be to you in the fall.
The resolutions below were approved at the Legislative Ag Chair Summit in Vancouver, British Columbia, on Sunday, June 9.
- Resolution on the Veterinary Medicine Mobility Act of 2013
- Resolution in Support of Renewable Fuels Standard
- Agricultural Protection Resolution
- Resolution on Fertilizer Safety
- Resolution in Efforts Toward Greater Federal/State Collaboration on Invasive Species Management
- Resolution on Mandatory Country of Origin Labeling
- Resolution on State Fair Investment
- Resolution on Agricultural Labor and Immigration Reform
Agenda and presentations
Click here for the final agenda and speaker presentations.
Speaker profiles are available here.